When you book an appointment with KB Hair Studio, I set that time aside just for you.
If you cancel with late notice it impacts on me significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because I am fully booked.
I require a minimum of 24hrs notice if you wish to cancel or re-schedule you appointment.
In order to secure your appointment, I will now be requiring a $50 booking fee to be paid at the time of booking of colour services.
The fee may be paid by bank transfer or Paypal and is held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment.
• If a cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, the fee is forwarded to the new appointment time.
• If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours noticed, the booking fee is forfeited as a late cancellation fee.
• If you simply don't turn up to a booked appointment, the booking fee is forfeited as a no-show fee and you may not make any future appointments without payment in FULL at the time of booking.
• Clients who provide less than 24 hours notice are welcome to find someone else in their place to have the booked service(s) to avoid losing their booking fee.
• If no booking fee is received at the time of booking, you acknowledge that your appointment slot will be considered open and can be filled by another client at anytime.
I hope you understand and respect the booking fee and cancellation policy.
Booking an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.
Just a heads up for timing for your appointments! If you are getting any blonde and or lightening done please allow anywhere between 3-5 hours with me in salon. Please don’t make any other appointments close to finishing time. I don't like to be rushed, it can really stress me out. Unfortunately I simply cannot work any faster than what I do, I am extremely particular with my foil placement etc. Call me a perfectionist if you will 😅 it's worth it in the end I promise ❤️ Processing time cannot go any faster so there is no way I can cut that back unless you want yellow hair 😜 If you are a first time client and there is a major colour correction or if you are wanting to go lighter from roots to ends it may go over that time frame, so just please be mindful of when you are booking your appointment that you don’t have work, school pickups, other appointments made. Having beautiful hair takes time ❤
Thank you xx