When you book an appointment with KB Hair Studio, I set that time aside just for you.
If you cancel with late notice it impacts on me significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because I am fully booked.
I require a minimum of 24hrs notice if you wish to cancel or re-schedule you appointment.
In order to secure your appointment, I will now be requiring a $50 deposit to be paid at the time of booking of colour services.
The deposit may be paid by bank transfer or Paypal and is held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment.
• If a cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, the deposited is forwarded to the new appointment time.
• If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours noticed, the deposit is forfeited as a late cancellation fee.
• If you simply don't turn up to a booked appointment, the deposit is forfeited as a no-show fee and you may not make any future appointments without payment in FULL at the time of booking.
• Clients who provide less than 24 hours notice are welcome to find someone else in their place to have the booked service(s) to avoid losing their deposit.
• If no deposit is received at the time of booking, you acknowledge that your appointment slot will be considered open and can be filled by another client at anytime.
I hope you understand and respect my deposit and cancellation policy.
Booking an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.